Re: Question: How do I derive the Functional Syntax grammar from the Diagrams?

There are choices that could be made.

1) That the model is of the functional grammar, and that API
developers ignore ordering information. This ties the model more
tightly with the goals of the document, which is to expose the syntax

2) That additional attributes be added to the model to indicate which
choices are made for the functional syntax.

In my view, if the model is part of this document, it should reflect
what the document says. Either of the above choices would do that.
(there may be others)

-Alan