Re: An approach to xsd:dateTime

My applications make heavy use of xsd datetime.
my issue in applications is that i have unpredictable data details.
sometimes i have year, month, day,  (sometimes with and sometimes
without timezone)
and sometimes i also have hour and minutes (and sometimes even seconds)
sometimes with and sometimes without timezone.

so i would NOT support a requirement that all data either does or does
have a time zone ;
i would support an approach that allows me to have optional timezones.

thanks,
deborah