OWL Internationalized string - update

I made a few changes to the problem collecting page [1], reflecting recent
email correspondence and the last task force meeting on Monday. The initial
spec page [2] is not yet changed as there are several pending issues. Please
comment if I miss something

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedString
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec

Jie