[meta] voting preparation time

A procedural point:

[...]
>> Issue 127 mentions this.
[...]
>Please add it to the to resolve part of the agenda.

Can we please refrain from adding proposals to resolve issues to the agenda
just a few *hours* before a telco?

I have to prepare myself to votes, and have to discuss them with my
colleagues. And I don't have the time to scan my mails all day long just to
wait for any last minute proposals to pop up.

In general, I would appreciate to have the resolve part of an agenda (NOT
the whole agenda, of course) about a week before a telco (at least before
the weekend). If it turns out that this is not possible for the upcoming
telco anymore, than just announce the proposal for the telco after.

Regards,