Re: Plea to re-open issue-113 [WAS: Disposition of some recently raised issues]

On 23 apr 2008, at 10:28, Bijan Parsia wrote:

> On 23 Apr 2008, at 09:18, Michael Schneider wrote:
> [snip]
>> So I plea the chairs to re-open this issue.
>>
>> My proposal would then be to
>>
>>  close ISSUE-113 as REJECTED
>>
>> optionally with a note in the documents that
>>
>>  "OWL-x conform" reasoners *MUST NOT* infer non-entailments of OWL-x.
>
> I thought, in essence, this was the F2F resolution.
>
> BTW, that's not new information. It was definitely discussed
> multiple times.

I agree, no need to reopen the issue just to make this point. And, as
a sidenote, it feels a bit weird to reject an issue that is phrased as
a question. (i.e. that would mean that the WG felt the question was
irrelevant)

-Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands