RE: Proposal to close ISSUE-82: UML diagrams

Hello,

I agree with Conrad here. I have had many quite positive comments from users and, in particular, from developers of OWL tools about
the style in which the OWL 2 specification has been presented. The object model in the specification can be almost directly cast
into an OWL 2 API; furthermore, aspects of the specification such as various consistency criteria (i.e., the general restrictions on
axioms) can be defined in a much easier and more precise way in terms of an object model. Therefore, I really believe that we should
keep the diagrams.

I also agree that the diagrams themselves should be written in the correct UML. The present errors were unintended; however, I
haven't fixed them yet because I wanted to get a chance to talk to UML experts. In particular, I was hoping that either Elisa or
Conrad would be present at the last F2F meeting, so that we could have a brief chat. I have a few technical questions about UML that
I would like to ask before I go and modify the diagrams.

Regards,

	Boris