RE: ISSUE-80 (DL-Lite): REPORTED: DL-Lite

Hi Bernardo,

The motivation for choosing DL-Lite_R seems quite reasonable.

On the other hand personally (if there is going to be only one DL-Lite
selected at the end of the day) I would prefer DL-Lite_F for the following
three reasons:

i) DL-Lite_R has not been (AFAIK) explicitly defined in the literature. What
has been defined is DL-Lite_(R, conjunction) which also includes existential
quantification over atomic concepts (some R.A).

ii) A DL-Lite_R algorithm has (again AFAIK) also not been explicitly
presented in the literature, but it is more-or-less left as an exercise to
the reader.

iii) Finally, I am not aware of any available implementation of DL-Lite_R.

On the other hand DL-Lite_F does support the complements of i)-iii) above.

Greetings,
-gstoil