Re: UFDTF next call

Jeremy wrote:
>I had a task to convene another meeting for this TF.
>
>I had tried to get Jim to suggest a time that would work for him, (since
>he is unable to attend the main telecons at present), however he is not
>free this week or next.
>
>So how about doing as we did last week and meeting half an hour before
>the main telecon, both this week and next week; and then reviewing the
>slot after that?

I would really prefer some other day for this.  Two reasons:
1) It would be nice to have a full after if we need it.
2) Wednesdays are very busy for me and it would be good to
have the time to focus on the flurry of WG email that typical
precedes the WG telecon.

Even so, I could live with the pre-WG telecon slot for this week and
next.  Let's just not make it permanent.

-Evan