Re: User Facing Documents

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Subject: Re: User Facing Documents
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:53:37 +0000

[...]

> For FPWD of less technical documents, I tend to feel that it is
> important that they are in sync with some explicit version of the more
> technical docs -

Which seems to indicate that there are only certain kinds of less
technical documents that can be published or, maybe, even worked on,
before the technical documents are available.  I would fit Guide and
Reference and even a longish Overview into this group of "can't publish
early" documents.

What less technical documents are left, then?  Features/UC&R, I guess, but
perhaps only for those parts of the language that have been agreed on.
(By the way, have we agreed on any parts of the language?)

[...]