Re: UFDTF next call

I fly to europe tomorrow (tues) and am in meetings wed - fri this week.
so i will miss a telecon this week.
I can make a telecon next week but
NOT  the following times (all time pacific time)
mon 12:30pm - 2pm
tues 11:30am - 1pm
wed 9:30 - 11am, 2:30 pm - 5pm
thurs 8-9:30am,
fri 9-11am

since i am going to miss any meeting we have this week, i would really
like to make the one next week.
thus i am hoping if we do it wed, it is sometime OTHER than the half
hour before the regular telecon since i can not make that (and i will
miss the main telecon next week as well as this week).

i agree with evan that a telecon other than wed is preferable from a few
perspectives.
how about a tues slot?   just to suggest something how about the same
time as we did this past week  - 9:30 am pacific / 12:30 pm eastern?

thanks,
deborah