Re: [ontolex] Modellin collocations

Dear John, Julia, All,

@John: so yes, I can add the information to the component (stating that
it is accusative and plural). But at the same time there is a kind a
prescriptive information: "živali" has to be accusative and plural
(similar to the example given by Julia for /estación de autobuses/
(thanks Julia for extending the language scope :-)), as there is no
hospital for just one animal, child, person etc. The form restriction is
here not on the full MWE but only on the third component ("živali").

Cheers

Thierry

--
Thierry Declerck
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Multilinguality and Language Technology

Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Jana Koehler (Vorsitzende)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: