Re: Summary of Telco 07.02.2014

Hi all,

Reading through the spec, I have 3 main comments to discuss

   1. Why do we only talk about reified variation, cannot I not use a
   single property to link senses?
   2. Why do we propose using a property to indicate the type of variation
   unless it is a translation, when we introduce a subclass?
   3. How do we intend to define "translation confidence", this is surely a
   property that is specific to each resource?

Regards,
John