Re: Summary of Telco 07.02.2014

Dear all,

very nice, it seems that the telco was very productive without me, I
should consider staying away now and then ;-)

I will work this into the current document next week.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld