Re: current draft of the spec

Dear all,
very brief because I have to go to class...
In our proposal Lexical Variants are what John defines as Form Variants,
so these types would be equivalent to me.
FAO and Food and Agriculture Organization are two forms of the same
Lexical Entry, since, as Philipp says, they do not have different
senses, but the same sense (or equivalent senses).
Terminological Variants are the ones in which senses are slightly
different, and therefore it makes sense to have differentiated senses.
But I also admit that sometimes the border line between lexical and
terminological variants is a bit fuzzy.
In that case, maybe we should simply allow the user to decide which
modelling option better suits his objectives.

More later.
Best,
elena.

--