Re: ODRL Semantics

“ODRL doesn’t really requires you to _follow_ a specific lifecycle.”

I think that’s the issue I am highlighting, there are 3 use situations:

There’s no lifecycle (it all ‘ends’ with a single agreement).
The lifecycle is left to the implementer (a standard will eventually – possibly – converge).
As cases are highlighted, there is a guideline to the implementer of what is best practice.

I’m more inclined to working with the last one.

Joshua Cornejo

marketdata

embed open standards

across your supply chain