Re: ODRL Teleconference (June 2020)

Meeting Notes:

Main discussion was around Errata#303.
David made the point that the current wording does not exclude the option of other properties for a Policy to exist.
We wanted to make sure that ODRL is used for its intended purpose (the 3 core classes) and that should be highlighted, in addition to extensibility via a Profile.

Action: Michael to work on alternate wording for the next meeting.

ODRL Profile Best Practices
- Feedback welcome from the CG members

Action: Renato to work on the ReSpec warning in the document

Action: Renato to confirm the URI for the ODRL Core Profile (ttl).

ODRL Formal Semantics Note
- Nicoletta to consider more this option

ODRL for Big Data - Presentation deferred until next meeting

Attendees: See screen image below (Note: 181… is Cindy)

Next call: Monday 6 July 2020

Cheers - Renato