Re: [Action-422] Editorial pass from Arle

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 13:32:16 +0200
Cc: "'Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List'" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Thanks Yves,

See below:

> Context for evaluation of the XPath expression is that same as for an absolute selector with the following changes:
> Shouldn’t this be:
> Context for evaluation of the XPath expression is *the* same as for an absolute selector with the following changes:

Yes, my mistake.

> CSS Selectors are identified by the css value in the queryLanguage attribute.
> Maybe:
> CSS Selectors are identified by the value css in the queryLanguage attribute.
> I also think the style is wrong for a value (and so is the list of all the attribute’s values later in the section)

I think your suggestion is clearer, so unless someone feels the meaning is changed, I'm fine with that.

> Comment AL20: I don’t think anything more is needed as we have a statement at the top of the list that says the examples are shown as XML source.

I still think it might be worth pointing out since implementers who will be moving regex back and forth could use a gentle reminder of the issue. But I won't push this point.

>  There are two occurrences of
> [[
> "Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée" is 25 character long
> ]]
> Needing an extra ‘s’, not just one.

Thanks for catching that.

-Arle