RE: [Action-422] Editorial pass from Arle

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 05:16:55 -0600
To: "'Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List'" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

A few notes on Arle’s edit:

Context for evaluation of the XPath expression is that same as for an absolute selector with the following changes:

Shouldn’t this be:

Context for evaluation of the XPath expression is *the* same as for an absolute selector with the following changes:

CSS Selectors are identified by the css value in the queryLanguage attribute.

Maybe:

CSS Selectors are identified by the value css in the queryLanguage attribute.

I also think the style is wrong for a value (and so is the list of all the attribute’s values later in the section)

Comment AL20: I don’t think anything more is needed as we have a statement at the top of the list that says the examples are shown
as XML source.

There are two occurrences of

[[

"Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée" is 25 character long

]]

Needing an extra ‘s’, not just one.

Cheers,

-yves