ACTION-89: Draft cfp for localization world to PC list (MultilingualWeb-PC)

Hi all,
this is the draft of the call for participation for Seattle, I send it to
both lists WG and PC to get broader feedback..

I am attaching three documents with the proposed text:

Federated Track text
MultilingualWeb-LT track text
and 3rd XLIFF Symposium Track text (FYI only)
This is a link to a banner that I want to use as the main theme of the
FEISGILTT pages integrated into Locworld feel and look.
http://www.localizationworld.com/lwseattle2012/feisgiltt/Seattle_skyline_panorama_text-resize-resize.png

Text from the documents should be exposed soon (pending PC approval) on
Locworld Webpages (http://www.localizationworld.com/lwseattle2012/feisgiltt/),
and Locworld will reference them from their main pages

Looking forward to getting your feedback
dF

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
cellphone: +353-86-0222-158
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

ACTION-89: Draft cfp for localization world to PC list (MultilingualWeb-PC)

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/track/actions/89

On: David Filip
Due: 2012-05-17

If you do not want to be notified on new action items for this group,
please update your settings at:
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/track/users/49637#settings