W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > July 2012

AW: [All] AGENDA MLW-LT Call 5 July, 2 p.m. UTC

From: Olaf-Michael Stefanov <olaf@stefanov.at>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 08:33:02 +0200
Message-ID: <3ikk7svvo3wlm7d421yfuf2a.1341383341943@email.android.com>
To: fsasaki@w3.org, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: olaf@stefanov.at
Unfortunately, as I'm travelling again this week, (and next) I'll be unable to join the call 5 July.

Olaf-Michael Stefanov


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note.
Von meinem Samsung Galaxy Note gesendet.


-------- Original message --------
Subject: [All] AGENDA MLW-LT Call 5 July, 2 p.m. UTC 
From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> 
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org 
CC:  

See your time at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120705T14

We will "run" through the topics 1-4 and discuss the topics under 5) more in detail.

DIAL-IN INFORMATION
1. Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682416317
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
France: +33 (0) 182 880 932
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930
Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185
United States: +1 (626) 521-0015
Access Code: 682-416-317
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 682-416-317


1) ACTIONS
See open actions at https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/open

- ACTION-115 felix to come up with example of SOA related presentation of metadata capabilities for des' requirement. Need input for that from Des.

- ACTION-127 Des to write example for how to deal with invalid cache. I think we can close this since there is not enough implementation commitment - Des, do you agree?

- ACTION-126 David to come up with a proposal for mtConfidence - any update?

- Reminder on quality discussion - we should generate an action to move this forward by the end of July, to be able to add quality related metadata to the spec.

- General reminder: our plan until September, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jun/0133.html
Next ITS 2.0 draft publication: 26 July.

2) REMINDER - "call for consensus mails"
Please move "your" data categories that are not yet in the ITS 2.0 draft forward so that the co-chairs can fill the table at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Implementation_Commitments
By the end of July. See also http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Draft_documents_and_time_line
A good example of such a mail is the one from Shaun
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0000.html

3) ISSUES
To be closed:
* I think we can close ISSUE-13: Cache data category, since there is not enough implementation commitments. Pedro already agreed with this offline. I'm closing this, FYI - please let me know if you disagree.
* ISSUE-23 Ruby model. I think we agree on this one and closed this and create an action item to update our spec before November.

We need volunteers to move these issues forward - otherwise we'll close them. I will ask *briefly* for volunteers.
ISSUE-25 Existing metadata fields in Dublin core
ISSUE-16 Parameter for rules
ISSUE-26 Post editing related datacats
ISSUE-9 id granularity and maintenance requirements and rules
ISSUE-15 Definition of target pointer and why it is needed

4) OUR WORKING MODE
We have entered holiday season and many people don't follow all discussions - please check
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Draft_documents_and_time_line
and let us know whether you have any questions on our process, timeline etc.

5) DISCUSSIONS

- Call for consensus about externalPlaceholder
See this thread http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0000.html

- Charter clarification (ACTION-118)
Action done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0012.html
Goal: find somebody who creates a mapping table / algorithm by mid July, as input for the next publication. Related to this is also the RDF output discussed by Maxime at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0006.html

- Auto language processing rule, see ACTION 138 autoLanguageProcessingRule. DONE, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0010.html

- Test suite design, i.e. ACTION-139 and ACTION-145, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jul/0013.html

Talk to you on Thursday,

Felix

-- 
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow
Received on Wednesday, 4 July 2012 06:33:40 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:31:47 UTC