ACTION-118 work on charter clarification

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 20:09:25 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

I worked on this and have no good news: if we drop RDFa completely, we
probably have to change the charter, which is a time consuming process.

I'd propose to say we only make
- a mapping of ITS information to RDFa / microformats for element content
- a mapping using the example at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012May/0123.html
- we when need a volunteer to write the algorithm to get from HTML5+ITS2 >
RDFa / RDFa lite / microformats.

This would help to avoid the charter change. Does this make sense?