Input for ACTION-139 (Check options for test suite design) and ACTION-145 (Think about a round tripping test suite data package)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 20:28:25 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

to move forward with the two actions, I need your input.

I agree with what Des mentioned during the last call - a test suite package
will be very helpful. Let's discuss this in more detail during the call.
The bottom line is:

- I need to know whether this very general test suite design
http://w3c-test.org/framework/docs/maintainer/
would be suitable for you. Please browse this before the call and give
feedback

- We need tests that actually check what you will do with the metadata
anyway. For this, we need volunteers to specify what they will do. I'd
propose that we create a wiki page that lists data categories and test
cases in that manner.

Above is very general, but I hope it helps to move the discussion forward.