[ACTION 138] autoLanguageProcessingRule

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 16:17:59 +0200
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi,

First a correction: this is about 'autoLanguageProcessingRule' and not 'automaticProcessingRule' as the title of the action says.

The current proposal called for an indicator on what type of automated process could be applied to the content (transliteraltion, MT, etc.)

There are 3 intentions of implementations (4.8, 4.12, 4.13).

Based on the Dublin discussion it seemed this data category would be to just indicate that the content needs transliteration (and not deal with MT).

I've updated the wiki with that and I would propose to rename that data category to 'transliterateRule'.

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#autoLanguageProcessingRule

Shaun, the original proposal was yours I think. This reduces the scope, but it may get more chance to be implemented. Feedback welcome.

Thanks,
-yves