Re: OGG container

Silvia,

I think you are misunderstanding/missing what we have decided during our
last F2F in Sophia.

Your contribution is still included in the latest draft of the Ontology
specification
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e8203

Your OGG table is included in the following section
5.2.2 Multimedia metadata formats mapping tables

but we have created a new section for
5.2.3 Multimedia container formats mapping tables

where we have added these containers: 3gp, flv, mov, mp4, ogg, webm

Feel free to update the OGG container table, if you have expertize on
this container,
the file is at:
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mappings/container-OGG.htm

Thierry.