Re: OGG container

Hi Thierry,

I saw the two sections and my reply was indeed targeted at the container
format section. As I said: skeleton should be regarded as part of the
container format and because Skeleton includes metadata, it should be
counted (see
http://github.com/cpearce/OggIndex/blob/master/Skeleton-4.0-Index-Specification.txt).
My point was that all of the information you are after is already included
in the previous table everywhere where it says "skeleton".

Anyway, happy to help - here is the table:

  <tbody>
      <th class="col-mawg">MAWG</th>

      <th class="col-relation">Relation</th>
      <th class="col-attribute">OGG</th>

      <th class="col-how">How to do the mapping</th>

      <th class="col-datatype">Datatype</th>
      <th class="col-xpath">XPath</th>

        first_sample_time of OggIndex header of skeleton</td>

        granulerate_denominator of Skeleton header</td>

        granulerate_denominator of Skeleton header</td>

        OggIndex headers of skeleton</td>

  </tbody>

Cheers,
Silvia.