Re: OGG container

I think you misunderstand some of the way in which Ogg works. Skeleton is
actually part of the container format and thus all the metadata that
skeleton supports has to be attributed to Ogg.  See:
http://github.com/cpearce/OggIndex/blob/master/Skeleton-4.0-Index-Specification.txt

May I ask what happened to the Ogg mapping table that I previously
contributed and why that is not being used? I have contributed a mapping
table for Ogg files, which I think is now at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e8203.
It includes the skeleton metadata, which should be counted as
container-level metadata.

Cheers,
Silvia.