Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12

Doug,

You strongly suggest that we try to arrange some call ..., but Chris had
proposed  telecon slots for Thursday (21st of October) or Friday (22nd)
15.00 (European time). Unfortunately we did not get any answer from you.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Oct/0096.html

In this same email, Chris also responded to your scenario.
Please take a look at it.

Thierry.