RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12

Hi Doug,

For me the phone conf can be hold on Thursday (21st of October) or Friday (22nd) 15.00 (European time).

For your scenario, please see my comments ([CP]) on your example below, based on the latest version of the API document [0].
Note that I have added the public mailing list in cc since I think this is interesting for other people as well.

[0] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

Kind regards,
Chris

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896