Re: [Reminder] Response to your LC Comment -2398 on Media API spec

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:
> We have receive a message from you on 29 Sep 2010
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0237.html
> saying you were traveling and would respond soon.

Yeah, sorry, I just finished reading my mailbox. However I had
misunderstood your request. I wanted to see the changes integrated
into a document and have a chance to comment on that (with an
expectation that they would be editorial in nature).

Since it seems you're waiting on me, DoC: OK.

But please let me know when you have an updated version so that I could read it.

thanks.