Re: Am I the only person on the LVTF who cannot follow the GitHub issue discussions?

From: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:43:23 -0500
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Cc: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Wayne,

I'll just say that the current volume and varied topics of discussion are
overwhelming to me.  I've had to pick and choose what I focus on, and I
filter out the rest.  My brain just can't handle it all.  In fact, I doubt
any single brain can handle it all.

Once I'm focused on what I want (for example, color contrast and
graphics/ui components), then it may take me a moment to gather everything
I need to look at in github (and elsewhere).

My biggest problem is...I just need a clone, or two or three.

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals