Am I the only person on the LVTF who cannot follow the GitHub issue discussions?

From: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:12:59 -0700
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi All,
If I am the only person who cannot follow the issue lists. I complained
privately but was told nobody else has complained.  I really have seen no
improvement. The low vision lists are so wordy and multi-purpose I cannot
follow then. Also, there seems to be no addressing system to follow.

This week I cannot find the four statements of the Adaptive text SC.  So I
cannot pick one. Maybe it is just me.

If I'm the only one who is really lost completely let me know.

I use github for code content management through my IDE doesn't pull issues
through.  Does anyone have a decent way to use github for issues?

Wayne