Re: Am I the only person on the LVTF who cannot follow the GitHub issue discussions?

I thought using the mobile interface helped with the interaction.
So, now I am thinking that switching to mobile interface only works for
that interaction. any links that are in messages automatically go to the
desktop version. Is that correct?

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756