Re: Percentages in Linked Data

Hello Dave,

Thank you! I think the QUDT definition was just what I was looking for.
I was aware of the QUDT vocabulary but I guess I did not expect to find
percentage defined there because I did not consider it a unit.

I am using multi-measure observations, but I think I can manage with not
attaching the unit to the observations but to the general description of
the measure property (qb:MeasureProperty), as suggested in paragraph
6.5.1 of the Data Cube vocabulary:
http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/#dsd-mm-obs

Greetings,
Frans