Re: List membership - more women

On 24 June 2013 15:45, Bonnie MacKellar <mackellb@stjohns.edu> wrote:

> Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> I am one of the female lurkers. I am working on a project that is
> attempting to pull together some of the health/medical datasets. I may have
> posted once or twice when looking for some information.  Generally, I have
> not posted because I wasn’t sure if there was an official organization or
> structure behind this list – wasn’t sure if posting would be appropriate or
> not.

This list is relatively informal compared with some W3C groups (e.g.
"Working Groups").  Feel free to ask questions related to your work, or
share insights.

You may also want to do a quick search on the open data "stack exchange",
to see if the topic has come up before:

http://opendata.stackexchange.com/