Re: Percentages in Linked Data

On 24-6-2013 19:16, John Erickson wrote:
> Frans, I think you may be interested in the W3C RDF Data Cube
> vocabulary: http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/
Thanks John. I am already trying to use the Data Cube vocabulary.
Although I am not a statistician I think it is a great vocabulary,
enabling the processing of data sets without any prior knowledge of
structure or content. But I just couldn't find a way to clearly publish
a percentage.

Frans

--
*Geodan*