Re: Percentages in Linked Data

Frans, I think you may be interested in the W3C RDF Data Cube
vocabulary: http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/

"Abstract: There are many situations where it would be useful to be
able to publish multi-dimensional data, such as statistics, on the web
in such a way that it can be linked to related data sets and concepts.
The Data Cube vocabulary provides a means to do this using the W3C RDF
(Resource Description Framework) standard. The model underpinning the
Data Cube vocabulary is compatible with the cube model that underlies
SDMX (Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange), an ISO standard for
exchanging and sharing statistical data and metadata among
organizations. The Data Cube vocabulary is a core foundation which
supports extension vocabularies to enable publication of other aspects
of statistical data flows or other multi-dimensional data sets..."

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations