Re: The Great Public Linked Data Use Case Register for Non-Technical End User Applications

On 6/23/2013 12:16 PM, Barry Norton wrote:

> Dominic, I think this is a great idea - the W3C lists suffer both from
> senescence and fatigue (i.e., they're out-of-date and seem not to get
> refreshed with new examples).
>
> May I be presumptuous enough to offer to help/steal from the EUCLID
> project, where we're already compiling such a list (and ResearchSpace
> is already on it ;) )?
>
> Barry

Hi Barry,

indeed in EUCLID we are compiling such a list for training purposes, and
we are very happy to see other people sharing our interests (thanks,
@Dominic). Having read through the discussion threads on this mailing
list from the past week or so, my suggestion would be to discuss the
next steps offline together with the rest of the EUCLID team. Once we
have a first compilation of use cases that illustrate, independently or
in combination, the range of applications empowered by Linked Data, we
will share our thoughts with the public-lod list to collect feedback and
further examples.

Elena

--
Dr. Elena Simperl