Re: The Great Public Linked Data Use Case Register for Non-Technical End User Applications

Dominic, I think this is a great idea - the W3C lists suffer both from
senescence and fatigue (i.e., they're out-of-date and seem not to get
refreshed with new examples).

May I be presumptuous enough to offer to help/steal from the EUCLID
project, where we're already compiling such a list (and ResearchSpace is
already on it ;) )?

Barry