Re: The Great Public Linked Data Use Case Register for Non-Technical End User Applications

On 24/06/13 01:51, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> Barry, I'd ask you to reread your response above.  Do you think it's a
> good avert for this list?

No, I don't. Every such public call-out in the past has made me flinch
for our public image. I'm sorry that I've now got to this point too.

I'd like to apologise to the community if there's a better way I should
have handled this (which there undoubtedly is).

Barry