Re: The Great Public Linked Data Use Case Register for Non-Technical End User Applications

Hi Barry,
No apology needed, although I was sad for the angst that must have got you to write that.
Actually I thought it was rather a good advert for the list and our attempts to have constructive discussion, although I somehow doubt there is anyone from the outside world reading.
Best
Hugh