Re: RDF, Linked Data etc : please ping me when it's over ...

On 6/19/13 11:47 AM, Barry Norton wrote:

> One thing that we're doing with EUCLID is to grab the RSS feed for the
> W3C lists and tag them with a SKOS version of the topics in our
> curriculum and expose this as SPARQL.

Nice idea.

Is this accessible from your SPARQL endpoint? In addition, are you
considering publication of actual dumps?

Related:

1. http://markmail.org/ -- I always assumed a LOD variant would be a
no-brainer
2. http://swaml.berlios.de/ -- a project associated with this effort via
the use of SIOC.

Kingsley

> Barry
>

> On 19/06/2013 16:41, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program wrote:
>> Since you brought up the issue of bandwidth and not having adequate
>> resources to follow all threads I put the question out there for debate:
>>
>> How do we create a useful set of tools for extracting useful
>> information from all the threads to which one subscribes and have
>> this presented for download in a summary with links and additional
>> info every morning or time of convenience for perusal?
>>
>> I myself have dozens of email addresses and subscribe to 100+
>> subscribers email lists. Already social media share information and
>> free email providers like GMail and Yahoo are no exception.
>>
>> Are there L(O)D apps or programs with this capability? They must
>> exist, maybe some declassified programs or algorithms?
>>
>> Milton Ponson
>> GSM: +297 747 8280
>> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
>> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
>> Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for
>> sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide by creating ICT
>> tools for NGOs worldwide and: providing online access to web sites
>> and repositories of data and information for sustainable development

>> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
>> the system manager. This message contains confidential information
>> and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the
>> named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
>> e-mail.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com