Re: RDF, Linked Data etc : please ping me when it's over ...

Hi,

On 19/06/13 18:23, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 6/19/13 11:47 AM, Barry Norton wrote:
>>
>> One thing that we're doing with EUCLID is to grab the RSS feed for the
>> W3C lists and tag them with a SKOS version of the topics in our
>> curriculum and expose this as SPARQL.
>
> Nice idea.

Yes, really cool!

You might consider to use SIOC for describing such resources:

http://sioc-project.org

> Is this accessible from your SPARQL endpoint? In addition, are you
> considering publication of actual dumps?
>
> Related:
>
> 1. http://markmail.org/ -- I always assumed a LOD variant would be a
> no-brainer

Actually it is already there: http://linkedmarkmail.wikier.org
But it's true we never evolve the early prototype.

Additionally, we plan to add support

> 2. http://swaml.berlios.de/ -- a project associated with this effort via
> the use of SIOC.

Although it should still run, it is not maintained anymore, but I'd be
happy if someone could continue with the effort :-)

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research