Re: Representing NULL in RDF

From: Rob Warren <warren@muninn-project.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:23:31 -0400
Cc: Richard Light <richard@light.demon.co.uk>
To: public-lod community <public-lod@w3.org>

Given a document date, age is an important feature in disambiguating identity since it loosely relates to date of birth. It's also used in many situations where a date of birth would create personal privacy issues.

Most properties change over time. The LOD community has a bias for facts that are static or "true right now" and we're still working out how to deal with historical changes.

Rob