Re: There's No Money in Linked Data

Thanks, Aidan - sorry for missing your analysis.

In fact, with the ensuing discussions it turns out that there is even
more information out there, it's just extremely hard to find. Another
reason why we need this discussion, and probably some concerted effort.

Pascal.

--
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Kno.e.sis Center, Wright State University, Dayton, OH