Re: What would break, a question for implementors? (was Re: Is 303 really necessary?)

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 11/9/10 11:10 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>

> A URI is just an Identifier. We can't  "Describe" what isn't unambiguously
> Identified (Named);

Kingsley,

I think we can, though we might not be properly understood, e.g. "Kingsley
was great in Gandhi and Sexy Beast."

Wasn't this part of the summer's argument regarding literals as rdf:subjects , i.e.

Those opposed: But you might be misunderstood.
Those in favour: We'll take our chances.
?

Joel.