RE: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Hi Badral,

After several mail communication, I find you are making trouble without any examples or assertive evidence.

You cannot accept any more constructional advice.

I provided plenty of examples and evidence on these two issue you are insisting.

I will stop argue with you until you provide assertive evidence as well as clear and workable logic.

Because I have already know

1.      You are not completely understanding the Unicode Mongolian Encoding concepts and the base document like TR170.

Especially, the evidence for the change request on the NA, GA, DA, you are totally misunderstanding your own base document TR170.

You are just providing us the TR170  basic and presentation character set only and arguing with the document  naming of the presentation character.

You are ignoring the TR170 detailed encoding mapping table or you are not completely refereeing it to developing your font.

If so you are walking on the wrong way as my understanding. It is not just myself one people reading your mail.

All of the other members will have their own judgement.

2.      Your proposal on the YI encoding on Diphthongs, I can understand your request meaning.

But when you say the Diphthongs YI is more than  the regular YI, it is just in Mongolia case.

But it is the rare case In Inner Mongolia. On this we have to select one of them as regular. No other option.

When we have no other option, it is best to select the simple one, regular one. The default form should be same on the medial form before all of the vowel.

The different one, irregular one should be encoding with FVS. It is reasonable best solution.

It will simplify the learning, teaching as well as the processing procedure.

If you still continue to insist, I can give you one comparison.

It is just like you have a long TOOTH and you always say it is changed from your NOSE You are wanting to put it on the position of your NOSE.

For this reason, you have to take another one surgery to move your NOSE on the one side of your FACE first

and do another one surgery to move your long TOOTH to the position of your NOSE.

Please consider is it valuable to cost so much ? Is it beautiful after this big surgery ?

You will cost more to explain people the reason why you do it every day after the surgery.

I was feeling like this when I read  the proposal and it is the reason because it will confuse our children and cost more to explain.

All of these reason, I am not including the bugs of the YI encoding for diphthongs. There is a lot kind of theory bug on the YI spelling of Diphthongs.

I don’t want to discuss this more. This part I will leave for you to effort your life time to understand and sort out.  Because it is the argument point of continued several hundred years.

3.      Of cause we should respect the linguists. Even we should respect each other.

The linguists, especially Professor Quejingzhabu spend his half-life time to established the Unicode encoding bases.

But when we find some mistake in his book or his design or proposal, we should point out it and provide the correction solution.

I think he will understand and accept the correction if we are providing correct and best solution.

Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>        Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/