Re: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

Hi Greg,
On 21.11.2015 16:38, Greg Eck wrote:
> Hi Badral,
>
> No, we don't want to toss the TR170 - it is a masterpiece and matches the MGWBM in most respects except for a few areas as you mention.
Good. It's now clear that we hold TR170 and additionally MGWBM. Is it
book of Prof. Quejingzhabu?
> The sad part of the story is that the MGWBM got more advertisement in the early days and so we end up with the U+1828, U+182D, U+1833 medial defaults as follow the MGWBM instead of the TR170.
I don't understand what do you mean by "MGWBM got more advertisement in
the early days". When is "in the early days"? I think, it's not right
way if we move forward by an advertisement driven approach.
I respect Prof. Quejingzhabu and his works. I want to know why he has
changed the correct variants. Was it an intention due to technical
problems or accidental or some else.

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect