From: Greg Eck [mailto:greck@postone.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2015 8:04 PM
To: Richard Wordingham; public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Subject: RE: Mongolian Variation Sequences Missing from Unicode 8.00 Code Chart

Hi Richard,

Let me comment on this briefly.
The 6 glyphs as mentioned below are certainly missing images. Interesting that it is the same set under discussion now. Thanks for pointing this out.

As to the other 5 mis-matches listed at the end of your note, I would suggest we wait a bit on them.
One of the main objectives of our discussion is to verify the standardizedvariants document as well as suggest revision in the hopes that our various font implementations will use the FVS set in a more standardized fashion.
U+182C, U+182D, and U+1838 as mentioned are areas that we have on the docket for discussion.
If we could address the information as it comes up in sequence, I think it would help us keep focus.

Thanks,
Greg