RE: Mongolian Variation Sequences Missing from Unicode 8.00 Code Chart

From: Michel Suignard <michel@suignard.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 06:43:32 +0000
To: Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
I'll look into that. It is likely a production issue (I updated the font a while ago and it looks like a regression). It should be an easy fix.
Like I said in another message, standardizedvariants.html is not maintained anymore. The differences between that file and the code charts are by design. The code chart use a production font (Mongolian Baiti) with some modification to allow to display all glyphs in a code chart. It does not mean that it is correct but at least it should be closer to a real implementation.

Michel