RE: using strong to indicate a title?

Hi guys,

This new idea is awesome, so much that I wanted to jump in as well.
I do agree that <strong> should be considered to indicate a title and I do agree with Denis, <small> shouldn't be left a side.

<h1>
<strong>THIS MAIN TITLE IS COOL</strong>
<small>But this subtitle makes it awesome</small>
</h1>

Just a humble suggestion,

Guillermo.